Strategy and Gameplay

Community Center (Personal) L2 anybody?

FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Gameplay

Has anybody found the award to receive the next Community Center? I have 4 Town Plazas (1 for each 10 buildings built) but only 1 Community Center. If I'm not mistaken I received it from playing 100 Mini Dice Toss Games and achieving L1 of High Roller Badge. I have since played at least 400 more games. but Nada. My Badge for High Roller still shows only the Level 1 frame. 100/100.

Yes I know, the Badge Screen is absolutely buggy, as it does not show any progress once a Level has been reached and badges like Tourist being obviously broken (still stuck at 0 after uncovering 10 settlements)

So the question goes out there. Does L2 of Community Center even exist? and what did you have to do to get it.

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭

BTW, thinking about this. The current achievement screen looks like some Demo MVP. Is it going to get any kind of improvement before release? @CATANEir?

• AlbaacAlbaac Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

You get it at High Roller L3. Don’t know how many dice games that is but I only got it recently and am Lvl25.

• FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

@Albaac , the badge screen should show you at least the last milestone achieved. How many games does it show for High Roller?

• AlbaacAlbaac Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

@Fresspapa 1000, better get rolling

• FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

@Albaac , Yikes. what a difference to Town Hall which awards a new level every 10 buildings.

I'm rolling, rolling, rolling.

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭

In a long term game 1000 sounds like very small amount.

• EifelEifel Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I have 1000/1000 and made my Community Center to lvl 3 and adviced my gf to do so. But she only got 2 Cards and too got the High Roller award 1000/1000.

Any ideas?

• KveldulfrKveldulfr Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Hi Eifel, I can confirm I am in the same situation as your gf as well. I am at 1000/1000 but I only have 2 CC cards.. I have heard of players having 3 CC cards at 1000/1000.

Anyone else can report on the number of CC cards they have and the level of their High Roller?