News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Game Update 1.12.3

CATANSkylerCATANSkyler Administrator Posts: 44 Admin
edited September 24 in News & Announcements

Hi Explorers,

Here are the release notes for app version 1.12.3.

What’s New

• Brand new Strategy Map feature: you can now find nearby Settlements and see where Resource Settlements are 🌏️
  • New and improved countdown timer between seasons ⏱️
  • Get error logs: Use a four-figure tap gesture to copy error logs to your device’s clipboard. Include these logs when filing a bug report so that we can squash those pesky hard-to-find bugs. 
  • We added some handy buttons to help direct you to tasks that reward resources when you don’t have enough resources to craft cards. 
  • One more thing....support for iOS 14 📱

Bug Fixes

• Fixed: After the last card in a player’s inventory is contributed to a building, the card carousel no longer jumps to the end of the deck. 

• Fixed: The game no longer occasionally freezes when viewing a new Settlement. 

• Fixed: An error is no longer presented after the user completes the Harvest Dice roll if their inventory is full.

Fixed: Boost cards no longer count towards the card limit.

We hope you got a great start to the new season. Check out our recent post discussing season transitions and how we strive to improve them in this and future updates.

Thank you!

-The CATAN - World Explorers Team

Comments

• DoraDora Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭

Nice map features! 👍

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭

What is the ”four-figure tap gesture”? @CATANSkyler

• IAmXenosIAmXenos Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Seems that the App Crashes on loading screen on Android 11 Phones (Pixel 4)

• FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

So when will this update be available? I'm on Android and the swiss playstore still only lists 1.10.1 as the mos tup to date version

• MiraggenMiraggen Member Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Looking forward to launching in Brazil.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 91 Admin

@Fresspapa The update is still rolling out on Android. It will be available very soon.

@IAmXenos At what point does the app crash on the loading screen?

@CATANFiona thanks for the reply. At the Screen with the yellow loading bar. At the far end of the loading bar. The last thing in the bottom left I see is "World: loading". Then the App closes automtically.

Already did a reinstall and relogin.

@IAmXenos I see activity on your account. It looks like you were able to get into the game!

• BATTFAMBATTFAM Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I have been playing 2.5 seasons now and I had the same crashing or freezing on loading screen. In my 2.5 months I had to re install the game about 4 times as this fixes that issue. I think it seems to happen when I move from wifi to data or something as its loading... but it never recovers even after a phone off and on.

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭

Updated to 1.12.3; game would not complete loading

Cleared cache, game loaded and them crashed as soon as I looked at my inventory. Haven't attempted to load the game since ..

@CATANFiona oh sorry it's not me, it's a friends account.

@IAmXenos Have your friend write in to support. Our agents will help them troubleshoot.

@fiyahflash Sorry to hear that. With 1.14 were you able to get in to the game, or are you still unable to load it?

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona 1.14.2 has been working on the same device.

@CATANFiona It works with the newest Version now. Thanks for your help.