Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Daily Reward - Free (rewards nothing)

fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

Since updating to 1.12.3 my daily free reward has been nothing; is this an intended change?

Android 11, Pixel 3a, 1.12.3

16 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

Bug #13223

Comments

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

This bug was shown in the video showing of Totems,,

Received this again this morning

Android 11, Pixel 3a, 1.14.2

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 344 Admin

@fiyahflash Thanks for reporting! We are looking into this.

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

I'm fairly certain this is a visual bug only. Yesterday I noticed the easy quest didn't have totem tokens included in the reward, but I still received two tokens when I completed the task.

Today I accepted the (blank) free reward and it gave me the usual 100 of each resource, plus a totem token.

• 007007 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭

I have gotten this too. It has happened 3 times

Yesterday and day before i have clicked on free reward and got no rewards, today i chose easy quest instead of getting zero rewards

So it isn't just visual because i checked my resource back pack after each day and it didn't put my rewards in it.

Easy quest and hard quest still work

I have gotten this too has happened 3 times

Yesterday and day before i have clicked on free reward and it isn't just visual because i checked my resource back pack after and it didn't put my rewards in it.

Easy quest and hard quest still work because i clicked on easy quest today instead of getting zero rewards

edited October 2020

Ah sorry about that. Unfortunately I can't edit my comment.

FYI when I select the free reward, it shows the resources appearing and being added to my bag.

Also, I'm on version 1.14.2 of the app. What version of the app are you using?

Oh also @007, I see that the totem tokens aren't displayed as part of your quest rewards. Are you receiving the tokens anyway when you complete the tasks?

I opened and closed the game 5 times this morning before I got a free quest that rewarded something, and a easy/hard task that actually awarded tokens for my Totem.

@Mikey Im on version 1.14.2 too :)

Totems for some reason arrived a day late for me but alg cos i got them now and they give me the totem rewards

Totems are cool

Dailt Free rewards still don't show up :(

@fiyahflash thanks im going to try opening and reopening tomorrow to see if free rewards quest show up. That must suck that you can't get totems yet from quest!

• LucyWildLucyWild Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

I get this too, assumed it was intentional

Update:

Yesterday and today free rewards again didn't appear

But after closing and reopening and reloading the app, they did appear 👍🏽

• KamikazeDan1KamikazeDan1 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

Like 007, my free daily rewards were empty the last few days, then when i next open app, they come up again, but by then, I've already had to select a reward (that I can't acheive due to work from home). Day 1 I saw an actual free reward first go.

edited October 2020

I've selected the blank free reward every day this week, and it always gives me the rewards. Noone other than 007 seems to have reported that it doesn't actually give the rewards, so my advice is not to bother restarting the game. Just select the (blank) free reward if that's what you want.

it was working fine the last 5ish days (fine as in i received the daily free reward but still couldn't see it like the photos above)

Ahhhh But today visually not there as per BUT didn't receive anything! So annnoying

I thought it was half fixed

• AlizychickAlizychick Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

This has been happening for me for the last few days. Easy and hard rewards are fine. Free rewards apear to have been removed.

• RavNRavN Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I've been playing since sometime towards the end of season 5. I only saw the free reward on my first morning. Since then it's been blank every day. Easy and hard rewards have been fine.

App v. 1.20.1

Oppo R15PRO Android 10

Hi - Is anybody still experiencing this issue? Please drop a comment below if you are.

Closing out this issue since we haven't received any comments that it is still occurring, which leads us to believe this was fixed. If you are still experiencing this issue, please start a new thread in the bug reporting section of the forum.

Thank you!