Off-Topic

Which faction did you choose ?

xDTrollBusterxDxDTrollBusterxD Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭✭

Which faction did you choose ? 80 votes

Golden Eagles
30%
IcefalkexDTrollBusterxDKai19081974ThorondorDDlksdr123AyjoBazingaTolliBusterYouKnowMeBoBAmaRocketshipJaydZioJackKathySercarAshokaMaurya1SadangelmanCataniusCairlinnHydraulinskiSmartGenius 24 votes
Blue Bears
30%
ThorsGateKallagan93OATGGuschtelneonninjaStallionNZsylfisSchlurTrinXCLPCascaya79MilesReinschHeisstWillfordDukeNukemYakkittyElPanter23VallyGreyFiddleheadNZEuroAlbaac 24 votes
Red Wolves
40%
CATANGeorgeLeaLavendelAjanHukkaOskarCATANspawnTIMInvestigateXMSarahOygedeiIanMcFlahertyoOCatladyOoSkalistaC64axelLeonStoepselchenGofrogginzBruJoeStrellMiraggenAlexanderBerondal 32 votes

Comments

• MiraggenMiraggen Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    Red Wolves

I love the yellow color, but the Wolves are amazing, so I ended up choosing the red faction not for the color but for the animal.

• SarahSarah Member Posts: 38 ✭✭✭
    Red Wolves

and we obviously wouldn't want blue!

• feeleefehlehfeeleefehleh Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Red Wolves

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf diesbut the pack survives

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Golden Eagles

Why golden eagles are in red and red wolves in yellow? 😂 @CATANdominik

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 94 Community Manager, Global

@Catanius Looks like the forum system automatically assigns colors. 🤷‍♂️

• RTC1RTC1 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

How to change faction? I have tried twice to send messages once at level 3 when you were supposed to be able to change but it wasn't so supported. Once when there was a suggestion that if you sent a message to dominic it would be done. Still no joy.