Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Game doesn't load properly

PalOomPalOom Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

The game continously stops at a certain point and doesn't load.

You have to close the game and reload and it works.

It's allways the same point.

See Screenshot

7 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• RedbirdRedbird Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Same here since today but a bit more extreme always after start it crashes, reinstall works for 5-10 minutes then it crashes again.

• DoraDora Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭

It helps if you put your device details.

if you’re Android you probably need to clear game data, it’s been an ongoing issue.

• 007007 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

This is has been happening to me since yesterday

• 007007 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Today i can't get on to the game it stopped loading halfway and was stuck for like 15 mins

Maybe it's slow because off lots of other players now

• KamikazeDan1KamikazeDan1 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

I sometimes have to start the game 5-10 times to fully load. Once I get it not loading the map the first time, it always takes a few goes to load. ios

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 91 Admin

Hello, can you please provide your device details? It's really helpful. Thank you!

• KamikazeDan1KamikazeDan1 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

I'm on iphone 8, with latest ios. I'm up to restart number 10+ this round. Already did this once this mornign as well, bit suceeded faster that time. trying to load before i head out for some play time... I closed Ingress after the first time. Its the map that doesnt load up, and if you try to go into anything that calls it, it stop responding. Seems to happen more often at home on wifi than when out and about. But given that every time it loads it seems to download a little cache, and i have a small data plan, this is really annoying. When i disconnected from the charge cable it finally loaded up, after about 30 attempts.

• HondatoHondato Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

Same issue here since today, need to restart the app the get it loads. Samsung A70, Android Ver 10

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

S9+

Please fix this i'm so excited about this game but 30 crashes a day for 1hr of game play is crushing me

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

My kid: "If it goes past the 'w', mum, it will load."