Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Double token cost deducted for Totem actions

FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭

v1.14.2 - iPhone 7 Plus

2 x tokens being used 😱

Each action made with my Totem is now deducting 2 x the tokens from my total.

Started with 14 tokens.... entered settlement once, moved to a new location in one hop ..... total drops to 10 tokens.

Next single entry into new settlement dropped the token tally down to 8!!!!

Been working ok until this last half hour... except when game froze yesterday and made me pay twice to enter.

3 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

This issue was resolved in the 1.16.6 release. Bug #13298

Comments

• WarhunterWarhunter Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I’ve had this happen to me twice today. Comes up with an error message, fails to take you into the settlement and then you have to spend another token to get into the settlement.

• Katsudon84Katsudon84 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Happened to me . I don't have a screenshot because it happened too fast. I spent a token to try to enter settlement and it said error occurred. And the token was consumed and I'm still not in the settlement.

• CoelacanthMakiCoelacanthMaki Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

This just happened to me, too. Then the game lost sync and didn't credit the resources earned from the dice roll, which meant I couldn't complete all the actions I wanted to do while in Totem mode.

So, not only did I waste a token, but then didn't get full use of it once I entered into the settlement.

This happened within moments of launching the game!

• thenoobthenoob Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Happened to me too. Used one totem - error message. But i have one totem less. Did not even manage to get into the settlement

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 236 Admin

Hi, this is going to be fixed in our next release. If you lost Totem Tokens due to this issue, please write in to support to get your Tokens reimbursed.