News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Player Poll: Let's find the perfect Faction taglines

CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 24 Community Manager, Global
edited October 7 in News & Announcements

Greetings Explorers,

Strategizing and coordinating with your Faction will be a vital part of CATAN – World Explorers. No matter if you are a member of the Eagles, Bears or Wolves, we want you to feel part of an awesome team that you can identify with. One thing that we have been working on are taglines for each of the three Factions. 

We have been brainstorming as a team and want to share our ideas with you. We would love to hear which one is your favorite. And maybe you even have a suggestion for your Faction’s tagline that could become part of the game!

Please follow this link to leave your feedback:  http://sgiz.eu/s3/ab2fac557ce6

We believe CATAN – World Explorers is a team game. And we want to give you a chance to get your voice heard. 

Yours

Dominik and the CATAN – World Explorers Team

Comments

• MiraggenMiraggen Member Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Great initiative! I voted in the poll. ; 3

• HondatoHondato Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

Submitted in the poll, I feel that each faction have a explorer's theme that really represents well with the animal choice.

Eagles: Freedom, representing explorers who enjoy exploring the world, like an eagle soaring in the sky.

Wolves: Family/Tribe/Faction, representing explorers who enjoy building connection with people, like a wolf looking out for its pack.

Bears: Wealth, representing explorers who is more business-minded and about building up their wealth through trade etc, like a bear building up itself before hibernation.

With the theme we can also add some short descriptions to the factions.

• JohnnyAlphaJohnnyAlpha Member Posts: 1

The only half good one I could come up with is for the Wolves. It's from a Tennyson poem...

"Red in tooth and claw"