Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Countdown Epic mini dice toss games not awarded

FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 55 ✭✭

The countdown email rallying us on, it suggest that we can collect an epic mini dice toss game. But when I followed the link, which then took two more clicks to get to the game, nothing happed. I expected to find a message in my inbox with an epic game to claim. Nada.

I really hate clickbait.

2 votes

Bug: Intended - Not A Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

Can confirm, nothing as well (we also can't get an image in app version 1.14.2)

First they remove end of season bonus, then the weekly mayor rewards, then the mayor cooldown bonus and now they remove a single free card.

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited October 2020

Yeah I'm pretty sure this happened to me too.

I asked on Discord whether this happened to anyone else, and a couple of people responded saying they did receive the card, so this doesn't seem to have affected everyone.

Oh also, they said that they received it from Gilda, so I'm not sure whether it was supposed to appear in your inbox or not.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 341 Admin

Hi There,

Thanks for reporting this, I reached out to our team to figure out what happened. It turns out there was a miscommunication, you only receive the card when you complete the bonanza tutorial for the first time. I hope that makes sense. Sorry for the confusion!