News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Howl in victory this Season!

CATANSkylerCATANSkyler Administrator Posts: 45 Admin
edited October 29 in News & Announcements

Greetings Explorer!

Huzzah! The Wolves were the explorers to beat this season. Let news of your victory ring throughout the land.

You achieved more Victory Points than the other two Factions. Let’s see the final tally...  

Congratulations to the WOLVES with 136 THOUSAND Victory Points! Well played, Explorers.A NEW SEASON DAWNS...A new Season is about to begin… Are you up for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to guide your Faction to a win next Season?

Watch out for new bonuses this Season:

• Everyone will begin the Season with a bonus of 10 Totem Tokens! Check your Mailbox to claim.
  • Daily rewards will give double Totem Tokens.

Remember, at Season’s end:

Scores reset, Settlements reset, and Resource Center locations change.

Card quantities (Resources, Mini Games, and Crafted Buildings) will be set back to zero.

• Your Faction, Personal Settlement, Unlocked Cards, Boost cards, Totem Tokens and Gold will remain.

A new day dawns! Go and explore a whole new gameboard this Season! This Season will run from October 20th, 1pm PST to November 17th, 1pm PST... so don’t waste any time!

Post edited by CATANdominik on

Comments

• LordfarqLordfarq Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have been playing for a week now, so this is my first season changed.

A question.

I left my daily Quest unclaimed, when the season changed. It was deleted/reset in the season change, along with the unfilled quests i had. None of these are mentioned in the reset /remain parts of the post. So is IT intentional that they were reset?

Mainly i lost 3 totem tokens, and 100 rp because of IT.

If IT is intentional, please update the posts on season changes.

Kind regards lordfarq

• KeyKey Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Just curious, are there any benefits to winning the season?

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭

No reward at the end of last season? Why earn VP so?