Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Rankings and scores can only be seen 1x

CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

Could you let rankings and scores of last season(s) available at least during the following season? Also resume of activity is only when we "share". Personally I miss it and now it's too late I can't see my stats. It's too sad. Thank you.

14 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• PHOTOXPHOTOX Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

100%

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

@CATANdominik now 12 positive votes for that and status is new. Please check that and change status.

I suggest we can have our stats of the current season in the score screen and older stats and ranks available to watch somewhere around.

Thank you

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 95 Community Manager, Global

@Catanius Reworking the scoring screen is definitely part of our list. I agree, there could be many improvements. Though, I don't want to promise too much for the near future, as we have a lot of other things on our list (including fixing bugs) that have a higher priority at this point.

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

The scoring screen is already rather OK right now @CATANdominik. Bug fixes etc. are indeed the most important thing.

Individual leaderboards would be nice in some point though. 😉

• KamikazeDan1KamikazeDan1 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

How about being able to see the daily summary all day? I'd like to know how I'm tracking for resource gathered, and especially how much gold I've already collected.

• FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@KamikazeDan1

See my request for an activity “journal” and upvote it.

Useful to be able view personal activity as we play, especially to check what may or nay not have occurred when screens flash past too quickly or the game hangs.

https://community.catanworldexplorers.com/discussion/468/journal-for-personal-actions-would-be-very-useful#latest