Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Hard to find the right card to build

CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

With 26 cards it's hard to find the right one I want to use. Is it possible to gather the ressources cards in inventory (can be separate by rarity like it's now)? (markets all together / kiln, silo, mill, foundry, wool storage all together)

Also when building at a settlement what do you think about separate uncommon cards, common cards and rare cards?

12 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭

@Catanius

Do you not use the card list function button, on the right bottom of screen when building on a settlement? Makes it very easy to find a card quickly.

Here you can select option to see either...

1/ easy list of all cards currently in inventory

or

2/ a list of all your unlocked cards possible to use or craft

• WindWind Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

Please Niantic, please sort the carousel by rarity, and not A-Z. Thatll be easy to browse especially on a level 1 settlement......perhaps add tabs to pick rarity to jump to

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

@XRMMAI so add a +1 if you agree. Like so Niantic can see how many people are interested. If there is enough positive votes NIantic will think about the request.

@FiddleheadNZ list 2 is all cards sorted by A-Z. List 1 is not useful when you have many cards in inventory and you can't see the buildings if you have not min 1 card but maybe it's the building you need. Also list 1 is sorted by A-Z so the markets are not in the same place and the tier 3 buildings too. That's why I didn't really try this option. Aybe I'm wrong so I will test it. Thank you

Post edited by Catanius on
  • SkindogSkindog Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

It's gotten even harder after the last update. And the list doesn't work for me, so I have to scroll through seemingly random ordered cards till I find the right one.

Currently its messy

its like qty then tier whatever

can we just keep it simple to only sort by rarity nothing else

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Yup its pretty messy now. At least alphabetically i know where the start and end is. Now i dont even know where it begins or ends..

• WeissWeiss Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

I agree that it is very messy now when you go into a settlement and try to build something. If I am correct, the system seems to be putting those with the largest quantity which you can build first right in the front of the building list you will see. Once you built it, the system will cycle that building to the rear and you are stuck in the middle of the building list. And you will need to cycle thru the whole list to find what you want.

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

I'm finding it time consuming to find the building I want to use when at a settlement, especially in totem mode, when you can't just come out of the settlement, craft a card & go back in. The scrolling feature always seems to start back at the last card you played, after crafting a new card. It would be simpler if the list returned to the card you just crafted.

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

@LysaraBlackwood agreed! Serious lost of momentum when u r stuck halfway especially in totem mode

• CuddlepieCuddlepie Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

order of cards now is random. And if you stop to build a card or something, the order changes yet again.

Also scrolling from start to finish sometimes skip cards - does not display some of the buildings and we have to scroll through a second time to find the building.

There were complaints about the earlier order of cards (rarity/alphabetical) but please reinstate it. At least I knew which direction to scroll to locate a card.

Before it was A-Z purely.

now its

playability then quanity then whatever else it is

to be himest can we just keep it simple with just

playability first then rarity then A-Z

want itmall,keept simple when scrolling.

• RavNRavN Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Yeah. The scrolling is kinda annoying, especially the way it randomly doesn't display cards. It would be nice if I could at least choose cards from the list. But whenever I select a card from the list display it just pops back to a seemingly random card in the scrolling menu.

• CATANGrayCATANGray Moderator Posts: 26 Moderator

Hi everyone - We know you guys wanted your Backpack to be more organized and user friendly. Please check out this post to get a glimpse of the changes that are coming soon.

edited December 2020

@CATANGray here we talk about in the settlement mode trying to scroll around to,place the building. Did you actually play the game and experience it for yourself? Didya Try with all rares etc unlocked yet?

Post edited by CATANGray on
  • AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

I hope the inventory change is not the response to this problem as this is totally different thing @CATANGray . 😅

Post edited by CATANGray on
  • CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

@CATANGray Our backpack was great before. Our problem is not the backpack but the settlement mode where we need to scroll and scroll right and left to find the right card. What about that?

• CATANGrayCATANGray Moderator Posts: 26 Moderator

Oops!! I might have gotten that one wrong. But the new Backpack design is a welcome change though! 😁