CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Negotiate with catanians

CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

Negotiate with a catanian is only with a rate of 4>>1 if I didn't missed anything so due to the rarity of finding a catanian and due to the hardness to reach friendship levels of catanians (good hardness (should not change I think) and due to the possibility to trade 3>>1 in settlements so the rate to negotiate should be 3>>1 (or could be lowered when reaching last levels of friendship)

4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• TroubleChildTroubleChild Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

the same issue is real yoday, Even thou much have happen with the system. after many month of play, i still dont have a full friendship with a catanian, and they still Only give a 4=1 trade. which i awfull compared to my settlements. after All this effort, and Only one type or trade i should at least be a 2=1 trade.

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

try trading with them! Even if they ay 4:1 - they'll often accept 3:1, and sometimes 2:1!!!

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

@Baggs never seen 2:1 🤷‍♂️

• WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Catanius only with rare catanians

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

They never show "2:1" as a trade option, but you can 'negotiate' that rate with both "4:1" & "3:1" catanians.

I've even managed to trade a "1:1" once, but that was with a "3:1" offer, where i'd traded several 3:1 trades in a row...

• JxtigerJxtiger Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Try trading at 1 more (i.e. 5:1 instead of 4:1) for more friendship points.