Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Resource centers freeze

CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Report a Bug

@CATANdominik since version 1.16 we can freeze when harvesting ressources centers... Need to restart game to fix it. It happened 5-6x when harvesting around 30x.

Post edited by CATANGarfield on
17 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Ticket #13958.

Comments

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

Can confirm

• JennyNSJennyNS Member Posts: 3

Same here, very frustrating. Happened especially lots of times yesterday (on Samsung device).

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

@JennyNS it happenes on most devices (maybe not iPhones someone has an iPhone?)

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

Sometimes the game does not load the world after leaving the resource only the menus. I have to forse close and restart.

Bug has been happening since I started with 1.16 and is still occuring in 1.20.1

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

It does, had searched to see if the bug had already been reported but difficult to find when others call it something else.

• DerwentDerwent Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I get it constantly! Walked through the park the other day, had to restart twelve times! And made the catanian I really needed disappear 😡🤬

Long as **** load times for the game to restart doesn't help things either..

• All1r0GAll1r0G Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

I got the feeling that this happens regularly when I get a card out of the resource center and click the backpack icon while the animation is still running. Couldn't reproduce it though...

• FridaFrida Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I'm having this happen frequently also. I thought it was happening when I tapped the screen to get out of the resource centre faster and tapped too many times and it would reopen the resource centre

• BATTFAMBATTFAM Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

Happens on I phone 11 too

• BAMB00ninjaBAMB00ninja Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

If you swipe a resource more than once quickly, the game totally locks up and requires a restart. Both my wife and I have experienced this over the last few builds.

• CatAnDogCatAnDog Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Daily occurrence. Had to force restart game