Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Daily hard quest is always "Collect 5000 grain token"

DrElectroDrElectro Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

My Wife and I always receive the same daily hard quest from Gilda, "Collect 5000 grain token".

Other players report that the resource type is not always the same.

Is this behaviour as intended?

We are playing in Australia, and this applies to both the current version and the previous version of the game.

20 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

Ticket #12719.

Comments

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

This is happening to me too - I didn't realise that it wasn't the same for everyone. I did wonder why I hadn't seen anyone else complaining about always having the same quests!

My easy quest also never changes - it's always 'visit 5 locations'.

• WhatIsAGoodNameWhatIsAGoodName Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same as Mikey reports - both easy and hard are always the same.

My free quest has always been blank since the first time I accepted it, too. This may be a feature of course.

• CoffeeAddictMelCoffeeAddictMel Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Hmmm I’m in Australia, my easy and hard quests change daily. My free quest is blank though. I’m on iPhone X.

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

There was a comment by @CATANFiona that this seasons hard quest was hard coded to be 5000 Grain; just like it was hard coded to be 5000 Brick in Seasons 2/3/4 (and maybe 5).

My easy quest however changes daily.

• trxshytrxshy Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

I'm also in Australia, but both of my easy and hard quests have remained the same each day this season.

Easy: discover 5 locations

Hard: collect 5000 grain

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

I had a different hard quest today - Ore, which is non existent in both regions I play in this season so it was an easy one to ignore.

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

I've had collect 5000 grain every day too. This season and last season.

• SquizbotSquizbot Member Posts: 2

Same for me. Today I completed the quest but didn't get the rewards. Everything just disappeared.

• OctarineOctarine Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

The last 2 seasons I got different quests every day. Since the new season I have this issue. Hard quest always grain, easy quest is 5 locations.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭

It is sheep for me today

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

@Grogyan for me too easy would have been to play 3 mini games

• KamikazeDan1KamikazeDan1 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

Last season my quests all changed daily. So far hard has been 5000 grain all 3 days... and me with no grain in my local zone, and the rare in my work zone. The easy is changing, but when its discover locations and you're working from home, you give the hard one a go.

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

The hard quest is grains for me since i started haha. Thankfully i had at least one spot of grain each season.

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 62 ✭✭✭

I've always had the 5000 grain hard quest & 5 locations easy quest since starting on the first day the game was available in Australia.

The free rewards showed a picture for the first part-season, but I've only had blank in the rectangle since the beginning of last season. I do still gwt the free rewards, though.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

I always get different hard quests Android 9 Switzerland v1.20

• BanjoBBanjoB Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

This season I saw different quests every day but for the past 3 days now both have reverted back to 5 locations and grain, as they were every day of the past 2 seasons.

• DrElectroDrElectro Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

Same as above post.

First few days of this season my hard quest was one of each type of resource, after that it has reverted back to grain again.

• AgentNulNulSyvAgentNulNulSyv Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

First day of the new season i had sheep for the hard Quest, the day after it was ore, but the third day was corn, and it never changed from that, now it’s corn, corn, corn over again, like last season

• All1r0GAll1r0G Member Posts: 38 ✭✭

Similar for me... first three days this season I got wool, brick and ore, since then again only corn each day....

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

I received new quests today! 200 park tiles / 5000 ore. Hoping they'll be randomised daily from now on 🤞

• All1r0GAll1r0G Member Posts: 38 ✭✭

seems to be fixed since beginning of this season.