Strategy and Gameplay

Gold Reduction -good or bad?

BATTFAMBATTFAM Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

So in the mini map games the gold tile is only worth 2 now, it was 10. A massive reduction and how can we grow our bags and settlements with such small gold rewards??

anyway, I dislike it and think 5 or 6 would have been fine, but not 2. Thoughts?

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

It’s pretty much in line with the other ways to get gold now. It’s probably still the easiest way to get gold to play mini games. Before it was massively OP compared to anything else.

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

It depends on yr gameplay i guess. I tend to get them from treasury and settlement dice so it doesnt really affect me (yet-i hope they dont change these aspects!) didnt even notice until reading the forums. What i dislike is that its sneaky to reduce it w/o any headsup. Its like they made the weekend event to distract us from it. Lol. But i do agree its too low. U need 25 accurate throws! Or slightly less if u get the x2. If not for the event, i tink i hardly get that amount of mini games daily..

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭

Maybe they don’t see it as so important or necessary as the game is still in beta only.

• WindWind Member Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

well it made me do two other tings that i would scoff it away if wasnt nerfed

the single throws at a time,to hit the spot at settlements as well as using treasury in good dice spots at secondary settlements

• SerendipSerendip Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

@BATTFAM Agree. I understand the reduction, but not the scale of the reduction.

Also, unless they reset all beta players when this is released worldwide then this change gives the early beta players a big advantage.

Good thing I only play this sort of game for fun. :-)

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

That's very good. 2 is enough. Too easy to reach even now.

@Charmq Not 25 throws but less. You get gold with the daily quest. Also with the daily dices. You also get gold with settlements and golden settlement. So it's very easy to reach the cap every day. I play only 2x 15 min per day.