Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Unable to recycle Resources

GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in Report a Bug

Galaxy s9+

Android 10

The game constantly nags the player to increase their bag even though they just need to recycle a few of one resource, or convert several of one resource to another.

1) Game requires exchanging of resources at the very least at the the normal Catan rules of 4 to 1 ratio.

2) Game needs to stop nagging the player to spend gold, which they do not have, which makes it very nasty to be FORCING the player to spend real money on micro-transactions, especially with those players that have a a finite budget, or have no access to credit cards.

1 votes

Bug: Intended - Not A Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭

Recycling of resources to tokens should be an option as well, as many of the quests presented require a LOT of resource tokens.

More than that, that may be in parks

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 341 Admin

Thanks for the report @Grogyan. While it seems like the mechanics you mentioned are intended, I am passing your feedback onto our development team.

Game design fault then.

It is a massive problem with no information within the game to explain any alternative methods.

Am disappointed that the issue has been closed without being resolved

@CATANFiona I have to now advise you that, CWE is now unplayable due to not being able to recycle Resources

Guess I willnjust play Ingress instead

• YeeHarrYeeHarr Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

I only started playing today and I have already hit this. I have 31 brick resources 23 wheat and am at 62 in total. but I have no rocks so can't play anymore. I need to be able to recycle my excess to balance out the resources.

I had no idea this would happen, if I did I wouldn't have clicked on so much bricks and wheat.

In Ingress and pokemon you can recycle to work around this problem.

it's not playable like this. I won't spend money on a game with a mechanic like this.