News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

The Bonanza Begins!

CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 60 Community Manager, Global
edited November 18 in News & Announcements

Those bells ringing in the distance signal the approach of the end of the Season! 

Only three days remain and the scores aren’t final yet... the end of a Season can get particularly wild, and it’s the Faction with the most points when all is over that gets to celebrate.

END OF SEASON BONUS: In the last 72 hours of a Season, we will have special gameplay and improved rewards to ensure an exciting finish. You can claim a free Epic Minigame Card via your Inbox now! 

Additionally, Minigame rewards increase as the time counts down:

• 2x rewards final 72 hours
  • 3x rewards final 48 hours
  • 4x rewards final 24 hours

Don’t stop exploring just yet! There’s plenty more world to see, Settlements to improve, Resources to harvest, and Quests to complete.

Above all, there are more Victory Points out there, waiting to be won!

Post edited by CATANdominik on

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

Time to parrrr-tayyyyy

(but hey, ingress took priority, sorry ahahah)

• StellalanderStellalander Member Posts: 2

Not sure if it is linked to the bonanza, but since the launch of it I cannot access my totem. It does not want to switch if I tap the picture on the top left of the screen and if I click on a location and select "Send totem" it just changes to the load screen and stays there doing nothing.

• EzioMentoreEzioMentore Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

I hope , it comes soon in Germany. We all waiting and it is not easy to wait such a long time.

• MiraggenMiraggen Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

@EzioMentore @CATANdominik

I also look forward to the global launch of the game.

• PlaknasPlaknas Member Posts: 3

Unable to access totems since update...stuck on loading everytime.

• Sparky13Sparky13 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have had the problem of being unable to switch to totem usually because my bag is full the way I have gotten around this is to go to a settlement close by and make my bag less then full which in returns allows me to access my totem. I know the whole reason behind going to the totem is to empty your bag but until this issue of resolved thats the best solution I have found

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 60 Community Manager, Global

@Sparky13 @Plaknas Sorry to hear you are having these issues. We are aware of the Totem bug and are working on a fix. We are having a hard time reproducing it, but are working on it. In the meantime: It was reported from the community that if you visit a settlement in the real world without Totem the bug gets resolved for some time at least. Let us know in the "Report a Bug" section if you have more information for us when and how the bug started for you.

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    edited November 16

I think many people have been able to exactly reproduce it lately. The bug is related to being over limit in resources and having glitch with salvaging.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

@Sparky13 @Stellalander The problem is not really the overfilled bags. It seems like there's a technical difference between the bag of the totem and the bag of the player and while rolling at a settlement while in totem mode those bags can not be synced. As soon as one interacts with a settlement in player mode (personal or public but NOT golden), the bags can be synced again.