Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Personal Settlement Removed without new card given

ArkToleiArkTolei Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

The patch went live yesterday before the season switched over this morning, so I put down the personal settlement I got in the mail.

Log in this morning, settlement is gone (expected), have no new mail, nor has the settlement card been refunded automatically. Also both the personal settlement and gold settlement are called personal settlement in the shop screen.

If this is WAI it was a massive mistake giving people personal settlement cards on the last day of a season with no heads up that they shouldn't actually use it until tomorrow.

63 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

This issue was resolved in the 1.27 release. Bug #13899

Comments

• noelhonoelho Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I was just going to post this bug report. Exact same issue

• WindWind Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭

Oi. I aint oaying 400 coins to move back my personal settlement from 0.0,0.0 cauz of a niantic stuff up!

• FulmynFulmyn Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same thing happend to me :(((((

• BusterBuddy3117BusterBuddy3117 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

Same issue placed personal settlement this morning and now after update has disappeared and no card anywhere to put it down again.

• RokkyRokky Member Posts: 1

Same here.

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

Me too. Placed before season end & now costs 400 gold to place again.

• AnnaKondaAnnaKonda Member Posts: 1

Same here 😔

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

@XRMMAI @LysaraBlackwood isnt the 400 gold card for relocating? There is nothing to relocate if we cant locate it in the first place XD

• FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Bring back my personal settlement.... argghhhhhh! 😫

Just disappears due to start of a new season?????!! Why?

Upgraded yesterday so was using v 1.20.1 for last day of the previous season with Personal settlement situated and working fine.

This is a seriously 💩 way to start my 8th season 😢

Already hampered by being a Day 1 NZ player that only gets a limit of 3 quests. Very unfair that this glitch has not been rectified yet for us, despite having well and truly earned by L31 and having my newer recruits already on 4 quest limits 😰

• Qu33nAnG3LQu33nAnG3L Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Same here.... pfft & it’s gone !

• RimeRime Member Posts: 1

My personal settlement is gone too. It got sent straight to oblivion or in this case 0,0 wherever that is.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

Sad, but not sad about it.

Guess the multi account players will have to go out to settlements.

• WinterHeart626WinterHeart626 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Can also confirm.

settlement removed at start of new season.

not exactly a great start to a new season with new update 🥵

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭

I got Mail but 2k RP and an epic mini game in it...

• AriyahAriyah Member Posts: 1

yeah same, probably wasn’t a great idea to send everybody the personal settlement card the night before a new season starts.

• daedae Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Same - bump - lost personal settlement with start of new season.

• HenriHenri Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

The new personal settlement got swallowed.

• AilujAiluj Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Same here 😞

• FatalphaFatalpha Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same. Placed it yesterday and its gone today... help

• jeunjijeunji Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Nerd ninja being nerd ninja, been very consistent in their work introducing more and more bugs without solving those old and critical ones.

• HallihalloHallihallo Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

I can‘t see my Personal Settlement. I had place it. Please help me!

• JervisJervis Member Posts: 2

Actually, mine moved. I placed it yesterday in Sydney Australia. It was gone today but in the map section I clicked on the personal settlement and it moved to the North Atlantic Ocean. Google maps had no suggestion how to get to it either :)

• ADAhelsingorADAhelsingor Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
  • GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona the Personal Settlement isn't gone gone, but lat long 0,0

@CATANFiona

Thank you!

Looking forward to receiving an Inbox message with a new Personal Settlement card to use very soon.

• noelhonoelho Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

@CATANFiona Yes, settlement in limbo.

@FiddleheadNZ I started on day one and have 4 quest limit?

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 239 Admin

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Rest assured, your Personal Settlement has not been lost. Rather, there was a bug that changed it's location to Null Island (0°N 0°E lat/long). 

Everyone will be receiving an inbox message and a free Personal Settlement card to fix this issue. This will allow you to move your Personal Settlement back closer to your location. If you open the inbox message and there is no "claim reward button" shown, please refresh your app.

Thanks again everyone for your contributions to this issue and for upvoting it so we were able to see it's severity and act on it quickly.

@noelho You must have been too slow to Level 20 😂

We got increase from 2 Quests to 3 Quests along the way. But others started with 3 Quests and then got increased to 4 Quests at that point instead.

Being very annoying watching my daughter having much less of a juggle with her quests than I have 🙄