Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

It smells like lie

EifelEifel Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

In the live stream about Personalsettlements you told there are no changes to the Golden Settlement and we loose nothing and that was a Big piece from your lie Account! Now the Markets give out Minigames responding to the lvl of the Building and thats simply not fair! I would never have bought the Markets if i knew this... 5 Markets LvL 2&3 about 2-3k Gold Wasted! I know it's Beta and in this time Changes are normal but not when it comes to cold hard Cash. I would say never ever expect any cent from me while still Beta.

I only hope you don't get greedy as Pokémon GO, but thats offcourse just a hope we saw what Niantic did to pogo. Money Money Money what ever they implement is better with Money and if this starts here now too that would be just sad...

7 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Well, monetization is one thing. It is naturally some part of F2P game. And it can be done in gentle and player respecting way. It feels that’s how you had done it before this change.

But I would really like to hear about the radical changes made to Golden settlement. Those totally turned the table how people might want to build it. And now every beta player who has invested into it is stuck with badly built Golden settlement unless they pay a fortune to rearrange it. 😢

Maybe I must be glad not to be beta player. 🤔

• EifelEifel Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

OMG they even nerved the Communitybuilding lol now it gives Golden Settlement and Personal Settlement and both are just useless and the Money spent is gone. be sure guys im going to look how i get my money Back... i paid for what i had so there is no way you can manipulate something afterwards.

I want a Refund for the Gold spent in Golden Settlement!

and again there are Changes in the Golden Settlement what you clearly denied in the livestream. Liars