News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Player Poll: What’s most important for you in Game Piece customization?

CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 60 Community Manager, Global
edited November 24 in News & Announcements

Greetings Explorers,

Our graphic designers are currently putting more work into Game Piece customization. They have asked me to check-in with the community about what’s most important to you when creating your own game piece to explore the world with.

Please vote in the poll and let us know if we missed anything in the comment section.

Yours

Dominik and the CATAN – World Explorers Team

Post edited by CATANdominik on

Player Poll: What’s most important for you in Game Piece customization? 29 votes

Face Types
3%
SolidRock 1 vote
Hair Styles
10%
CataniusMikey1312 3 votes
Eye Colors
0%
Body Types
13%
CATANRaeChopStiRFreezerbearigbuend 4 votes
Clothing Options
37%
Theking465ZelebratorMiraggenxFairyBabexAshokaMaurya1SmartGeniusM42WindLazzaFennixHunterCA2RL9OS0 11 votes
Shoes
0%
Hats
3%
Dafid 1 vote
0%
Color Options (across all categories)
10%
meIIivoraZinkyZonkMykan 3 votes
Team Logos & other Icons (on a variety of clothing options)
20%
AjanHukkaantilla7FiddleheadNZsge10OberoonRavN 6 votes

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Team Logos & other Icons (on a variety of clothing options)

Stronger own faction colours (red seems to be quite bleak at the moment). Also having a faction symbol better visible in character clothing would be nice.

• babilonbabilon Member Posts: 2

I don't care about the game piece as long the pop up window blocks everything 🙈

• WindWind Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Clothing Options

I only care about the chance to wear a tshirt, shorts and sandals, even better if is yellow top and white bottoms.

• BATTFAMBATTFAM Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

Zero interest. Focus your effort’s elsewhere

• igbuendigbuend Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Body Types

Please do not force old uncles like me to have an avatar looking like a 30 year old. I would love to see some options to walk around like the old man that I am.

• 13121312 Member Posts: 1
    Hair Styles

I'm genuinely surprised skin colour wasn't a consideration. I'd love to have options other than white.

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 60 Community Manager, Global

@1312 A wide variety of skin colors is not optional for us. So that's why I didn't even put this up for vote. You should be able to customize your game piece in a variety of skin tones already. But maybe the current selection is not enough: please let me know if there is something specific that you are missing.