Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Screen freezing after throwing dice at personal settlement

AureliusAurelius Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

3 times now since updating to the latest version of CWE the game screen has frozen after rolling the dice on my personal settlement. The music keeps playing, the phone responds OK, but the CWE screen is frozen.

33 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #14770

Comments

• StarfishStarfish Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

This has happened 3 times now

My dice roll gets an error notification after i roll and i dont get a reward in my personal settlement

I roll the dice then an error pops up then i try roll the dice again and again and every time an error appears

So then i give up, i leave my personal settlement then i re-enter and it says dice roll available in 5hrs 59 mins

And i didnt get my rewards because of error!

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 259 ✭✭✭

You need to specify which app version, device and OS you are using.

I haven't come across this bug for a while

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

This has just happened to me 3 times in a row on the gold settlement. Restart game and the can't redo dice as it has count down started. No idea if rewards were received.

V1.20.1

Samsung Galaxy S10

Default os?

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 236 Admin

@Aurelius is this happening at your Personal Settlement or your Golden Settlement?

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 236 Admin

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the bug reported is still occurring by upvoting this issue, otherwise we will be closing it out. Thank you!

• FinnoFinno Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Getting same issue, mostly noticed when the dice lands on the coin. A bit of texture tearing also in the background. Game freezes. Have to force quit and restart.

Android, Mate 10 Pro.

• CargoCargo Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

Just happened to me. Golden settlement. Landed on coin. Freeze, restart, no reward and dice played.

V1.20.1.4355057

Pixel 5

Android 11

• HarbingerHarbinger Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

Happened to me 3 times in this current season, never before. Golden Settlement

V1.20.1.4355057

Samsung S20+

Android 10

• RavNRavN Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

I get this too in the golden settlement whenever the harvest dice lands on the coin. Only since this season. Noticed it about 3 to 4 time

V1.20.1.4355057

Android 10

Oppo R15PRO

• SpitzSpitz Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

When is this going to be fixed? I'm losing gold, I'm lising xp, and whatever resources I should be getting fron the dice roll. It's put me off playing.

• HarbingerHarbinger Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

A couple more times today both when I landed on the gold in Golden settlement

• Te4D4wGTe4D4wG Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Noticed the same:

Nokia 8.1

Android 10

• SerendipSerendip Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

Yep, this has happened to me multiple times too.

Pixel 3, Android 11

• FridaFrida Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I've had this a few times now, seems to be when landing on gold coin

Samsung s7, android 8

• CoelacanthMakiCoelacanthMaki Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

It happens for me, too, whenever a die lands on the gold coin in my Golden Settlement.

Public settlements are OK. (I haven't placed a Personal Settlement yet )

Running Android, Pixel 5.

• LtJediLtJedi Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Same here,

Android 11 on a OnePlus 8 Pro. Trying to avoid the gold coin helps but probably can't be the solution.

• ShazzadoomShazzadoom Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Just happened to me.

Samsung note 9 Android 10.

I thought it might be because I got both dice on the coin for the first time but it was harvest dice at a golden settlement so maybe it's related to this.

• GreenElmGreenElm Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Not fixed. Been happening for last week or so.

Only golden settlement, only when I hit the gold target.

Android, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, running latest Catan update.

• KlopnofKlopnof Member Posts: 1

I don't experience it being limited to the personal settlement. Totem settlements also seems to trigger this bug.

• AlizychickAlizychick Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited December 2020

Also experienced game freeze in golden settlement when dice lands on the coin for the last few days. Samsung s9.

Personal settlement ok.