Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Golden Settlement Dice freeze game! No rewards.

FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Member Posts: 42 ✭✭✭

V 1.20.1

IPhone 7 Plus - iOS 13.6.1

@CATANFiona

** Urgent **

Unable to complete dice roll at Golden Settlement, so losing all rewards! 😰

Constant issue occurring every time over last 2 days - more than 4 times.

Screen freezes fully when second dice lands. Every time, whether coin is landed on or not - have experienced both scenarios.

Nothing registered after dice lands, stops abruptly with no progression to even recognition of number thrown.

Almost 100% sure no rewards are being given, as have certainly not received my XP, Gold and no increase in resources registered.

This is hurting badly... as after 5 months of play I have a large developed golden settlement 😰

Know from chats that others are also struggling with this new major issue.

Thanks in anticipation.

Note: The new personal settlement dice are working perfectly.

10 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

This is similar to what I posted earlier about the Crane not dropping Dev cards

If you use the "Harvest All" button you often do not get the rewards from the Golden Settlement.

However you do get them if you use the "Collect" button to harvest each manually.

Which is ridiculously slow

• HarbingerHarbinger Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

I also experience game freezing after second dice throw

• HaramDingoHaramDingo Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

This is especially the most frustrating when you do land on the coin. Freezes, never gets registered and then you lose the dice game and rewards.

• ChorizoNomNomChorizoNomNom Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Every time I hit the coin when doing a harvest dice in my Golden Settlement the game freezes. It only happens on my Golden Settlement, not my Personal Settlement. I have no idea if I get any of the rolled rewards as I have to restart the game.

Running on Android, Moto G6

• 007007 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

Whenever golden settlement harvest dice land on coin, it freezes, i have to restart app. I still get the gold i should've earnt, not sure about xp and resourced tho

• 007007 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

Ditto

• TrocarTrocar Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

On roll, if I got the gold, the game will randomly freeze as it zooms in to the die pieces, then hang.

After 20m wait, rebooted game. No extra gold, but the game timer reset to 6h.

.has happened 6x. Have cleared cache.