Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Crane and Staple house only reward uncommon dev cards

SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

@CATANdominik Is it a nerf or a bug, that these buildings only drop uncommon cards? I have almost in every settlement at least on one *-tile one or the other building and played at 5 settlements at least once per day. shouldn't there have been at least one uncommon drop? before the update I got epic minigames from crane and lots of uncommon cards from staple house.I'd understand if crane would only drop uncommon ones, but the staple house...?

10 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• FiskerKFiskerK Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

This really sucks

Dice mini games are one of the best parts of the game and now you only get useless crappy cards from the crane 😟

• PHOTOXPHOTOX Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November 22

Pretty over everything being nerfed. It they are trying to turn us off the game, they are doing a fantastic job at it.

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 88 ✭✭

Ikr. After getting the basics down, i dont need so many market cards when the max it will go to is level 2.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

@CATANEir @Catan @CATANFiona @CATANGarfield anyone? I really don't want to be rude by mentioning all. Is the forum not being moderated on weekends?

I got a good mix of common, uncommon n rare cards from exploration week but its only one weekend a season, not all season so the downgrades to all the card effects is really taking a toll on gameplay.

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    edited November 22

It would make sense if it worked depending on the level.

Like lvl 1 Crane and Staple house would give common cards but at lvl 5 they should give like.

Crane - Uncommon devs and Rare dices

Staple house - Rare devs and Epic dices

Would be much more rewarding.

• WindWind Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

Adding on @AjanHukka ... have the output based on VP on settlements would be nice too

like below 200 VP cranes and staple,would,give,out commons and uncommons respectively

between 200 and 1000 vp cranes would give out uncommons and staple house give out rares

beyond 1000..... better output from crane and staple,house....like dide games instead of building cards

again vp ranges are debateable

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

Update: after @Wind @AjanHukka @Charmq @PHOTOX @FiskerK when the staple house is level 2 it gives out uncommon cards

Ok will keep a lookout if it works.