Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Unable to get 3x multiplier in Daily Dice

ShazzadoomShazzadoom Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

My device is Samsung Note 9, Android Version 10.

I have been trying for the past few days to get the daily dice into the 3x multiplier basket. I am physically unable to throw the dice so that it lands in the basket. I've been able to stack the dice so that there are two on top of each other and maybe if I had one or two extra dice on top of that, I may have been able to get one in. I am not even able to throw the dice so it lands past the 3x multiplier basket. It can bounce past it but it does not make its first bounce at a point after it.

28 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #14773

Comments

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

I agree, it's too difficult to land the dice in the 3x basket. I used to be able to get about one die in per day. Not sure if anything has changed, but I don't think I've managed to get a single die in for a few weeks now.

I'll keep trying but it's not really worth the effort TBH.

• CuddlepieCuddlepie Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

I can get the dice in both 3x and 2x baskets. But can’t tell if rewards are doubled or tripled.

but I’ve noticed that whenever I get the last dice (the golden one) in either the 2x or 3x basket, I get ZERO gold. Initially I thought I was just being unlucky but it’s been consistently ZERO. So now I aim NOT to get that last dice in the 2x or 3x basket! Anyone else have this issue?

• ShazzadoomShazzadoom Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

I haven't been successful in getting the last golden dice into a multiplier basket but I will keep trying and note what happens if I do.

I forgot to mention in my original post that the two dice I stacked up were right under the basket opening. I have never been able to hit above the basket opening (or on). It seems to stop just shy of the opening.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 259 ✭✭✭

I can confirm that scoring the 3x basket is doable.

There is a trick to it 😉

• SkindogSkindog Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

I got a x7 gold in the x3 box today, it came up saying I had won 21 gold, but my gold count didn't go up. So there's some sort of problem there.

@Skindog the bonus is counted from what the top of the Dice says.

@CATANFiona I too have had this issue. Can you please look into changing which angle is is recorded for the bonus in the 2x and 3x baskets from the (obscured) top side, to the front.

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

I'm pretty sure I know what the trick is. Finally managed to get one in the 3x basket yesterday so can confirm it's still doable on my phone.

• Suzyau66Suzyau66 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I can only very rarely get it in the 3x. Just to hard to get the distance.

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭

It’s probably very intentional that it’s as hard as possible. 😉

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

@Shazzadoom at first I had trouble too, but I managed to get them again

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

It might depend on the aspect ratio of the phone screen. On my Samsung S8, with a tall & thin screen, I haven't got anything in the 3 x multiplier yet.

The phone also makes catching pokemon which require high throws more difficult than my previous phone, withers S5, with a shorter, wider screen.

• OberoonOberoon Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Never hit the x3 with my huawei p20 pro... No way.. It stopps unexpected as it hits a wall bevore.... The x2 is absolutely doable....

I've managed to get dice into the x3 basket now, not sure if update? If I manage to get more than 2 in there they fall out but it seems to register the dice as having been in there.

It no longer feels as though there is some invisible force field preventing entry.

• beeeeeeesbeeeeeees Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

I get 2 dice in 3x every day. I swipe fast all the way across my screen to the very top, aiming for the groove in the cloud at the top of the screen - a little to the right of center. Most of the time my first two throws go in, and then I spend the rest of my dice aiming for the 2x box. I've given up trying to get three dice in the 3x box, I think it's probably impossible.

@beeeeeees it is not technically possible to. But you can trigger the multiplier if the 3rd dice manages to trigger it

• DanskeNDanskeN Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hitting the 3X multiplier is easy, when you learn the trick. I can easily place two dice in it, a few times three dice.

Problem is, 3X multiplier have no effect, if dice is not facing a ressource upwards.

My conclussion is, its a waste of time, as the basket is not facing upwards. Its a tiny bit tilted.

I'll try catch a screenshot next time.

• DanskeNDanskeN Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

It is possible to get three dice in the basket, though its hard after latest update. Best of all, i recieved all resources i should according to dice and multiplier.

• CuddlepieCuddlepie Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

Got 2 dice in the 3x multiplier - one reseource and the golden dice. But total rewards was just 500 resources plus 1 measly gold. 3x multiplier broken?

I was expecting 800 resources plus 3 gold minimally??

I have suspected the last few days that the multipliers have not been giving out the rewards as expected and today I can confirm that my rewards have not been multiplying. I got the last gold die into the x3 multiplier and it only gave me 1 gold. I also got another die in there and I did not receive an additional 2 resources on top of the 6 already expected.

• CargoCargo Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

I rolled the golden dice and hit the 3x target. I can never see the result in the dice clearly but the reward pop-up on the RHS of the screen shows me I'd earned 10 Gold.

Did I roll a 3 and 1/3?

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

🤣

Getting dice into the 3x box is incredibly easy now.

What gives?