Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Trade Practice 2

ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

After reaching good friends with Gustav and unlocking the 2nd quest. I've found the heart reward points lacking and very dissatisfied. Between the two quests the difficulty has increased by 16.3 times yet the heart reward has remained unchanged at 125 points.

Im not sure what the new quests are like for the other Catanians. Haven't got that far.

I believe there needs to be some rebalancing with the 2nd quest.

Something like 15 trades and a reward of 600 heart points. This has increased the difficulty 5 times and has a heart reward close to the same difference.

4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭

It’s just increased difficulty on higher levels. Makes it harder and harder to level upntje higher you are with particular Catanian.

Would be boring if you could reach max level in a few weeks/months.

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

To me its frustrating that I could be doing trade practice 1 for the same heart reward.

It needs some benefit such as a heart reward of 250 or 375.

The difficulty has already gone up in the fact that you need to make 8000 heart points to reach the next level of friendship.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭

Btw way trade practice two in comparison from one (trade with 3 catanians) jumps to "trade with 50 (!?!) catanians"...? the quest stays too long in the questlog if you don't just want to burn resources...