Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Bug in scoring for settlement buildings

ColoniusColonius Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

The new settlement building balance for this season has introduced +VP per building card played. (Last season, we get +VP only when a building is first played or goes up a level)

According to this post each building card played in a Settlement will generate VP based on rarity: +1 VP for Common, +2 VP for Uncommon and +3 VP for Rare.

However, I have noticed that Uncommons actually give only +1 VP per card, and Rares give only +2 VP per card. I have cross-checked this between my Personal VP, the settlement VP (the number displayed above the Monument in the settlement screen) and also the regional score in the Strategy Map. They all show +1 VP added when I play one Uncommon card, and +2 VP added when I play one Rare card.

I have not confirmed if this is the case for the Global score as well because it is not possible for me to track only the VP that I have contributed (I cannot control for VP from other players around the world adding to the score at about the same time).

13 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #14778

Comments

• ColoniusColonius Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi, in the livestream just now (about the Backpack Overhaul) I believe Nate mentioned that the developers are not aware of my bug report above. As suggested, I am tagging @CATANdominik here so that hopefully this report can be highlighted to the developers. Thanks!

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 94 Community Manager, Global

@Colonius I highlighted this with the team and we will follow-up on this thread.