Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Purpose of XP

AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭

Why is there this thing called XP in the game? I understand that it absolutely doesn’t serve any purpose at all especially after you have taken off the inventory increments by level and quest space increment at lvl 20.

You have stated that you want to make a player to experience unlocking of new features as they proceed, these actions make the exact opposite effect.

I understand the idea that new players shouldn’t be totally helpless compared to longer time players when talking about what they are able to do. It’s only that currently there’s absolutely nothing to achieve on that road after one has made ones account. 😅

@CATANdominik, do you have any improvements coming to this?

7 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 95 Community Manager, Global

The short answer is: Yes. As mentioned in one of my recent updates, we will rework the rewards for leveling up, though currently we are still working on other game features that have a higher priority.

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

I started in the middle of season 7 and never had the slightest advantage during the various level crossings. 

With each new passage, I hoped it would be the right one ... 

But no change. 

Only mini games and 500 RP. 

Now that I am level 27, I know that the boosts were long before and that I was not entitled to them. 😭

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 95 Community Manager, Global

@Tahalnyou We recently removed any legacy inventory boosts that players got for leveling up. So everyone is on an equal playing field now.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭

@CATANdominik but you still don't consider a total reset at release...? kinda inconsistent isn't it?