CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Off-Topic

Would you also prefer a complete reset?

SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

Because it would be unfair for new players I'd propose a complete reset. The gold you BOUGHT or the money you invested would of course be returned. With a reset the chances would be evened out. The beta testers would still have a little advantage, because of the known mechanics and tactics.

Would you also prefer a complete reset? 17 votes

Yes I'd prefer a reset
35%
AjanHukkaFillokGraininSchnuefuGandalfTheWhiteDanellielassesp2142 6 votes
Thanks but no thanks
64%
CarneAshokaMaurya1QisgoodforyouSmartGeniusReplacedknifeNZLysaraBlackwoodWindCA2RL9OS0KlopnofStarbright1016Baggs 11 votes

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks but no thanks

Lv32 player here, **** no to complete reset.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Yes I'd prefer a reset

@Wind Lvl 27 soon 28 player here, but I prefer for everyone to have the same starting position 🤔

• ReplacedknifeNZReplacedknifeNZ Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Thanks but no thanks

I worked hard to get to my 27 levels and am almost on level 28. I would prefer to carry on as is please. I vote for no complete reset

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Thanks but no thanks

You're kidding right?

• JpomJpom Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Though call.

One one hand, we've been lucky in scoring the accidental bonuses and claiming more though glitches.

However, when the bugs are worked out it would be nice to get the proper rewards for levelling up and other achievements.

Speaking of achievements, would be a steep hill to earn all of those again!

I'm on the fence. Even though I know when the game is officially released, progress should probably be reset

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    Thanks but no thanks

I don't think everyone playing the game now will ever want to have a wipe, when @CATANdominik did confirm that there will be no reset at launch. Still, its the developers who made the beta very long and at this time, it doesn't make any sense for a wipe.