Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Daily quest not given

XenaWLXenaWL Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

I clicked through the daily recap around 9:30am AEDT, as per usual, and all of the quest options were blank. I clicked on the daily recap again, as it was still there, but was told I had already completed the quest for today (which I clearly had not!). So now I l’ve lost the daily towns and other rewards I rely on.

6 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

Bug # 14938

Comments

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

this morning after the daily recap the four squares of the different difficulties were empty, when I chose the difficult gilda quest. When I checked the the quest log, there was no gilda quest...

• FreezerbearFreezerbear Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Same

• CuddlepieCuddlepie Member Posts: 33 ✭✭

No quest today? I thought I accepted a Gilda quest this morning, but there isn’t one in progress.

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 76 ✭✭

season 8 I picked up Gilda's new quest at 5.01am.

When I wanted to see where I was around 3:00 pm the hard quest had disappeared.

impossible to recover another, nor of course to obtain the rewards of the quest.

Now I am waiting 8.00am to collect the daily quest.

• FreezerbearFreezerbear Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

I accepted the daily quest just after 5am but it has disappeared and I cannot get rid of the daily recap button

• All1r0GAll1r0G Member Posts: 38 ✭✭

I just experienced something similar today. When I got to choose the new Gilda's Quest in the morning, all three offers were empty (sorry, forgot to take screenshot). I clicked the hard quest anyway, decided to take on anything. But instead I didn't get any quest for today.

Playing on Samsung S20Ultra, Android 11

v1.27.4