News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Game Update 1.22.3

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 240 Admin

Hi Explorers,

Here are the release notes for app version 1.22.3.

What’s New:

• A new and improved Backpack layout to make things easier to find, and maximize your exploration! 
  • A better store experience, including a new Rare resource mini-game bundle!
  • Major Bug Fixes

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed: The game should no longer occasionally freeze while loading. 

• Fixed: Resource Centers should no longer require multiple swipes to harvest.

• Fixed: The “on roll” descriptions on cards should no longer be missing. 

Thank you!

-The CATAN - World Explorers Team

Comments

• daedae Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Is the Mini Game storage supposed to only be 20 spaces and is there any way to increase it?

IMO the previous setup with the Development Cards and Mini Game storage being shared was easier to manage.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 240 Admin

@dae There will be a way to increase it available after the downtime in the app on Wednesday referenced here: https://community.catanworldexplorers.com/discussion/777/backpack-update-and-capacity-changes-for-1-22-3

Hope that helps!

• BusterBuddy3117BusterBuddy3117 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

@CATANFiona - I am on Android 11, Pixel 4a Catan 1.22.3, and since update game is unplayable, can't place cards at settlements, can't craft cards at settlements or outside of settlements. Harvest Dice give no rewards but do complete against a task. (They work at personal and golden but no where else either in person or via totem) . Only thing can still do is collect resource but once bag is full am stuck - is this likely to all resolve with downtime tomorrow or is it an ongoing problem/known issue?

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭

@BusterBuddy3117 have youu restarted the game and/or the phone? uninstall and reinstall it?

• AnnyeongAnnyeong Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Can we please have a 'do not show again' option when opening backpack please? Once I have read the pop ups once I don't really like to read them each time my resources or mini games are empty.