CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

RP after unlock all buildings

SukiiSukii Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Any future use of RP after unlock all buildings? Suggestion to use RP to upgrade building cards to different level? where upgraded buildings can be built with reduced resources or giving higher reward?

3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• PHOTOXPHOTOX Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

I think it would be cool if you could use RP to change a resource tile type at settlements or even resource centre! Like 10,000RP allows you to change a lumber heavy regions tiles or resource centres to something of your choice for that season.

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited December 2020

Nate said in the livestream that RP will have a purpose, but he didn't say what for.

• SnakePliskenDkSnakePliskenDk Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

Maybe the deck of cards under Unlock should show the exact amount of cards left... It came as a big surprise when there were no further builds to unlock 🤔

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭

You can redeem some RP into gold.

@Sukii we haven't even got tier 4 settlements

This ad shows that we can expect tier 5 settlement buildings. Which means that we will need a tonne of RP for

Source: Google Play store

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

Wonder when we will see them? I hope these are saved for the global roll out!!

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭

I do not know, though we speculate that they are saved for the global roll out.

Before 1.58.2/1.58.4 we said that apart from a few minor bugs, and some clean up of the UX, it was ready.

The studio has not provided any kind of road map as to their schedule.