Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Not receiving mini games from resource center

DavejjjjjDavejjjjj Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

After the update I’ve harvested from more than 30 resource centers and yet to receive any mini game card. I have space available 83 / 90 . Surely I’m not this unlucky.

12 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

This issue was resolved in the 1.27 release. Bug #15016

Comments

• KveldulfrKveldulfr Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

A couple of players in Singapore are experiencing this as well. There seems to be a synchronisation issue with the max capacity. Some players are able to continue collecting dice cards even though they are beyond their 20 max limit. For me I was stuck at 57/70. I reduced it to 26 and was able to collect dice cards again. Currently 37/70 but I suspect I may still have a bugged limit that is below 70. Will report back again.

Latest findings:

-Had 57 dice cards before update.

-After update, increased dice capacity to 70. Was stuck at 57/70 even after swiping many rss centres.

-Cleared dice cards down to 26, able to collect dice cards again.

-Stuck at 47/70 now for a very long time, suspect invisible cap at 47.

I've heard reports of people being able to continue collecting cards up to 70/20.

• WindWind Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭

I am on 115/150.... why i am not getting more mini games from resource centers? The majority of my 115 are hoarded up Epics to,use for end of season bonuses

@CATANdominik @CATANFiona @CATANGray please guys take a good look into the issue with the minigame drops from the resource center. Something mustve been triggered on server end that messed up the intended drop rates. Before the server update of 9/12, it was normal. But since that, its not.....please check it urgently.

• OzeagleOzeagle Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

Same for me - not a single drop since the update out of 50 or 60 resource centres. I usually get at least 8 to 10 on my trip to work.

edited December 2020

Ok been getting minigame drops at close to limit now and looks normals thank goodness. Was getting worried if the drought continues to affect the multipler bomuses thats om from tomorrow.

retracting my thumbs up

• DavejjjjjDavejjjjj Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Still not getting mini games and it's now the end of the season bonuses.

Something must have happened last night. My dice bugged limit has been changed from 47 to 50 now. My dice capacity should be 70.

Not sure if it was a sever side change or my account but coincidentally, I did increase my building limit fro 45 to 50 during the night.

50 is stil better than 47, so I'll take that haha but, still short of 20!

I've seen comment on discord that someone experienced this bug as well, and that increasing building limit to dice limit fixed it.

Suspect we might have the same problem. ie game is using building limit for both building and dice limit.

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

So basically the hypothesis says that mini game inventory limit check checks the wrong inventory (building cards instead of mini games). @CATANFiona, did you note this observation and are you aware of this bug?

Started getting mini games once I went below my building card inventory limit. Hopefully this gets fixed next season.

• mikaelpellemikaelpelle Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

I confirm the same experience. It looks lime the game is checking the buildings cards limit for the mini games limit. Once I bought buidlings cards space, I started to receive mini games again up to this limit.

In the last couple of hours the mini game limit seems to be working correctly. I’ve been able to reach the correct limit through resource harvest drops and see the warning when at the storage limit.