Strategy and Gameplay

Rising concerns

I know my community well and I know there are not many players around. However recently I found the blues in my area and surrounding areas are suddenly hitting thousands of VP per day. Interesting, because there are a dozen of players among the three factions and not any of factions have been putting in hundreds per day for the prior 2 weeks.

I welcome new players in my areas, it makes the game interesting. However I was thinking if my area has been a case of location spoofing hacks or cheats. If you tell me new players are hitting thousands a day, it could be very hard to believe. Attached are the areas affected. Just a week ago the blues are having less than 2k VP.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭

@KarenofCatania Maybe a case of multiaccounting?

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭

@KarenofCatania actually it is possible to get to a score of about 7.5 K VPs if you do two tours per day so it's possible to even gain more if you do three tours/rounds or it was two people playing for the bears 🤔

• WindWind Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

Singapore is very POI denesity in a city country soooo its very easy to farm buildings esp if from a bus or bike And if i remeber correctly, singapore buses are usually slower due to many traffics in most places. And defs avoid the MRT

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

Bad actors, issue is seen everywhere.

Multi accounting and spoofing.

Ever since Totems were added

• GnesNaviGnesNavi Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited January 17

@KarenofCatania you should observe DhobyGhautGreen every season. 😉