News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Honey sweet victory this Season!

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 240 Admin
edited January 8 in News & Announcements

Greetings Explorer! 

The sun has set on another Season in CATAN – World Explorers. Congratulations to all Factions on a fantastic effort. The final tally…

Congratulations to the BLUE BEARS with 803,018 Victory Points! Well played, Explorers.

A NEW SEASON DAWNS…

A new Season is about to begin… Are you up for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to guide your Faction to a win next Season?

Remember, at Season’s end:

• Scores reset, Settlements reset, and Resource Center locations change.
  • Card quantities (Resources, Mini Games, and Crafted Buildings) will be set back to zero.
  • Your Faction, Golden Settlement, Unlocked Cards, Boost cards, Totem Tokens and Gold will remain.

A new day dawns! Go and explore a whole new gameboard this Season! This Season will run from December 15th 2020, 1pm PST to January 12th 2021, 1pm PST... so don’t waste any time!

Don’t forget to collect your Season rewards!

Post edited by CATANFiona on

Comments

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 42 ✭✭

Congratulations Bears!!!!

Wolves for season 9!!!!!

• Katsudon84Katsudon84 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

Theres no update on any tweaks or adjustments to buildings like they said they would… so are there changes or not? This would be really helpful for people to plan their new strategies for the next season. I believe the sudden crane and staple house changes have crippled most people last season, so some announcement on this would be helpful.

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 95 Community Manager, Global

@Katsudon84 There are no building changes this season. And we will try our best to deliver this kind of information prior to the season change in the future, if there are any changes.

• Katsudon84Katsudon84 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

Hi Dominik, thank you for the reply.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭

The ending of the season was kinda disappointing. I claimed four regions and no rewards for winning these regions... Not even something in the statistics... That's annoying and demotivating...

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

I didn't see the local end of season statistics this time, so don't have confirmation whether we won the local area. I think I must have tapped through the results page quickly rather than exploring it & there's no way to get the page back again. 😭