Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Weaver Shop drop rates

WindWind Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭

Hey has anyone noticed the drop rates for Weaver Shop from resource centers?

so many RCs swiped, none so far. Only seen 1 cauz its a crafted one for my max vp settlement attempt to avoid market drops.

7 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

This issue was resolved in the 1.33.2 release. Bug #15336

Comments

• MrCatanMrCatan Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Yes, it is low. I have been crafting most of the time.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

I don't understand, why there should not be an even droprate of every building of the same rearity type... I also take issue on the droprate of the "Settlement Upgrade" card. Did anyone ever see one of them drop from discovery of a resource center? I recently had e drop off of a crane...

• WindWind Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭

I believe wool,market got affected too.... correct me if im wrong

@CATANdominik @CATANFiona any chance you gonna investigate tge issues behind the drops of Weaver Shop & Wool Market from undiscovered resource centers?

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 144 Community Manager, Global

@Wind We are investigating this, and the other thread was updated to reflect this.

edited January 17

Another season, another explorer week..... this season count 1000+ RCs swiped, the following cards still,not dropped from resource centers: Wool Market, Wool Storage and Weaver Shop as well as Settlement Upgrade

@CATANdominik @CATANFiona

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

thanks for posting @Wind also wanted to do it but forgot about it

ANOTHER exploration weekend came and go in a new season....

while i got bunch of Settlwment upgrade cards which was nice

HOWEVER.....Stil the 3 cards missing from circulatiom when discovering resource centers

wool Storage, Weaver Shop & Wool Market

please get it sorted brfore another season upon us.

• MrCatanMrCatan Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

The 3 missing cards all starts with the letter W, so maybe some kind of bug filtering out W.

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Weaver shop is dropping now rate seems to be reasonable. Wool storage also dropping but rare