News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Game Update 1.27.2

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 240 Admin

Hi Explorers,

Here are the release notes for app version 1.27.2:

• Resource Garden Tiles: Now you have the ability to shape your own gameboard and harvest resources on your next neighborhood walk or morning jog.
  • All New Quest System: More quest options with improved quest navigation make for easier-to-complete quests from Catanians you meet in the world. 
  • Major bug fixes and connectivity improvements

• Fixed: Local area VP should no longer display in words.

• Fixed: Remove and Cancel buttons in a Golden Settlement are no longer reversed.

• Fixed: The Minigame dice issue was fixed. 

• Fixed: Personal Settlements that are removed should now always provide a replacement card. 

• Fixed: Occasional Totem loading issues have been fixed.

• Fixed: The Library should now give RP.

Please also refer to our recent Developer Spotlight for information on new limited-time Merchant Shop bundles. There are also a few small issues with these bundles affecting players still on 1.22 and some players on 1.27.

Thank you!

-The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Comments

• freesofiafreesofia Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

I sincerely hope that with CATAN it doesn't happen like with Minecraft Earth !!! :(

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭

Minecraft didn’t even ever make it out of beta I think. It’s starting to feel like Catan is on similar path for now.

• FreezerbearFreezerbear Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I’m finding the tile placement restrictions a little too restrictive. I had hoped to place a nice path but it’s too hard along foot

• SharronSharron Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Library still not giving RP for me.

• thebeigethebeige Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

The dice issue with minigames isnt't fixed FYI.

Same issue with the spinning dice :(

• DraganDragan Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Do you know if the game will be released someday? it is the first game which bores me before having started to play. it is a pity!! 

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

6 bugs fixed? But more than 6 added. Where is Catan 2.0 / Catan prime ?