Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Explorer pack didn't increase bag limit

FatalphaFatalpha Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I brought all 3 packs. But my resources limit didn't increase.

Tagged:
25 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

Please see our comment below for information on how to receive items missing from your bundle.

Comments

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited January 10

This happened to me also. Bought the explorer pack last night (Jan 9) about 9pm. Before realising I had the update available. Bought the other 2 packs after upgrading, no issues.

• MaebiMaebi Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Me too.

my App was auto updated yesterday and I panicked when I saw I only had 13 hours left to purchase the bundles.

after purchasing, all my limits have increased as expected except the resource limit which I had already upgraded once.

• DavinaClaireDavinaClaire Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

I bought too but the space for resources bag never increased . Will it be fixed ?

• CachedCached Member Posts: 17 ✭✭✭

And me!

• LinkMatrixLinkMatrix Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

Here too.

• ShadowRoseShadowRose Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

I updated my game and then purchased the explorer pack, yet I also didn’t receive the increased resource limit.

• M42M42 Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

Me too

• XlaolangXlaolang Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

My resource limit did not increase too. I bought it before my application was updated.

• RandomExplorersRandomExplorers Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited January 10

Another one more affected player to add to the list.

Upgraded the app, and have levelled up to enable the purchase. Bought all 3 bundles.

Resource limit - Unchanged at 150

Development Cards - Increase of 5

Mini Games Cards - Increase of 5

Please update the Resource limit to 160. Thanks!

• DerwentDerwent Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

My game won't even show me what the explorer packs are. The screen flashes, then nothing. Also, Gilda's quests don't show up :(

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

And me

• SmuggelsSmuggels Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Same here. Resource pack did not increase after getting the player milstone bundles.

• noelhonoelho Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

I have same problem as @Derwent. The bundle flashes and disappears before I can even buy it.

I guess that is a good thing considering the bundles don't work properly?

• SchytherSchyther Member Posts: 4

@noelho and @Derwent I had that issue which resolved after opening it up this evening.

Still have the Resource Limit staying 60 though.

• FatleyFatley Member Posts: 3

Same here. I bought the level 3 explorer pack and the level 3 builders pack. My development card limit increased accordingly but my resource card limit stayed at 60 instead of increasing to 70.

Please help with this issue! I upgraded to 1.27 a couple of days ago and purchased the packs just now. Currently playing 1.27.2 on a Google Pixel 4a.

• AmoebaAmoeba Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi I've purchased the Explorer pack and it's not registered the increased cards. I am also unable to see if any other benefits have been added (I can't see Explorer points etc).

Thank you

• CargoCargo Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Thanks @CATANFiona

I reported to support via the in-game link. Waiting for a response.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 344 Admin

Hi - Is this still occurring with anyone? I noticed @amoeba 's comment. This should be fixed. Let me know by commenting below.

• AmoebaAmoeba Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Still happening for me. Thanks.

• Katsudon84Katsudon84 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

I managed to get the Level 3 bundles and the card limit upgrades have been reflected in inventory.