Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Did not get explorer points when purchasing level 3 bundles

PJMWolfPJMWolf Member Posts: 3

I purchased the three level 3 bundles but did not receive the 5 explorer points per bundle (15 in total) that should have been a part of these bundles. Extremely annoyed as I spent 300 coins for them and did not get them.

8 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

Please see our comment below for information on how to receive items missing from your bundle.

Comments

• BAMB00ninjaBAMB00ninja Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Purchased the lvl 3 bundles which are supposed to include some explorer points.

Do not see any explorer points in my inventory anywhere in my backpack or shop menus

• SchytherSchyther Member Posts: 4

^ Samsung Galaxy s20FE - Android 10

• PJMWolfPJMWolf Member Posts: 3

I also purchased the three level three bundles only to realise that I have not recieved the explorer points.

I double checked my explorer points balance before and after and it did not increase reflecting these purchases.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 344 Admin

Hi - Thanks for flagging this. We have been investigating this and think we have resolved the issue so this does not happen moving forward.

If you did not receive your Explorer Points from a bundle you purchased, please write in to support and select "Yes" when asked if you had an issue with a level 3 or level 5 player bundle. Be sure to be as specific as possible as to what bundle(s) you purchased at what level (a full list is displayed here) so that we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

Support will grant you the items you did not receive with your purchase. Thanks so much for your patience.