Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Season end ranking for local region incorrect.

Suzyau66Suzyau66 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Eagles were leading local region by at least 3k but at reset only gave us third (same as global for the team) therefore missed out on experience points. Please investigate.

31 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #15371

Comments

• AilujAiluj Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 12

One the initial screen it says blue bears won globally.

On the following screen (collect rewards) it says blue bears came second globally.

• GoryGory Member Posts: 1

Between not having Gilda rewards, not having Mayoral rewards, not having the correct ranking awards. Why even bother playing

• CargoCargo Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited January 12

@Gory I play because it's fun. Let's try to keep this community constructive.

@Suzyau66 I saw the same problem at season end. Eagles. Region: Cyclists Sculpture. We were 2k VP ahead 10 minutes before the season end. However end of season report showed 3rd place.

Version 1.27.2.4713401

Pixel 5 Android 11

• FreezerbearFreezerbear Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Eagles were ahead by over 1k in my region and we were placed third.

• EarthtoneEarthtone Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

The end of season reward screen gave me a reward (2nd) for the area I was physically commuting through at the start of the new season, rather than for the region where my settlement is located.

Which my team won pretty comprehensively.

(also global reward incorrectly gave 2nd)

• WindWind Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
  • MykanMykan Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Same, we won our local region but end of season rewards say 3rd place, so missed out on explorer points. Also text on local region was illegible as multiple words in the same space.

• BusterBuddy3117BusterBuddy3117 Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

Bears were 1st Global and Local in my region but this screen says 2nd in both (text also doesn't display right Pixel 4a)

Similar story with bears. First in local area and first global, received 2nd prize actually that is not even my area, I may have been commuting through it when the new season started. How does THAT work

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

at season end it showed Blue as global winner and blue as home settlement (Penrith Post Office) winner.

But then I drove to work and I was awarded second for global and second for local of the region I was in, not my home settlement.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭

App: 1.27

Device: Galaxy S9+

Issue was raised before in the previous version.

Problem

No credit for Golden Settlement if the Personal Settlement is in another cell

When the Personal Settlement is placed it moved the Home cell to where your placed your Personal Settlement, when the Home Cell has your Golden Settlement is in another cell.

When the Personal Settlement was introduced, it was stated that you would get credit for your cells which have the Golden and Personal Settlements.

My home cell was won by the Blue Bears by a wide margin.

Furthermore, blue bears were awarded second place in the cell with the Personal Settlement, when actually we were 3rd.

Update: this seems to be a big visual bug. On a check of EP value, the correct number of EP seems to have been awarded

• AustentayshusAustentayshus Member Posts: 5

Got 2nd prize for both even though I smashed my local region and bears won globally.

• MaroonVMaroonV Member Posts: 1

Same as @Skindog. My avatar was drifted into another region, so i got the rewards for that region and not at the region where my Personal Settlement is in.

• SagoGulaMelakaSagoGulaMelaka Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

I was awarded second for global and second for my home settlement region, in both of which my team won.

My home settlement region was correctly identified, though.

• CatAnDogCatAnDog Member Posts: 10

Same as @BusterBuddy3117. Bears first in both global and my local region, but was rewarded 2nd for both.

• noelhonoelho Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Same problem. Eagles won in both regions that I play in, but it shows 3rd ranking only. Also, game crashed before I could claim reward so am in worse boat than the rest of you! lol

PS: slightly off topic, is there any way to view our stats for past seasons?

• BATTFAMBATTFAM Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

The whole thing is a disaster at the moment. Not sure if the game will survive this.

• SerendipSerendip Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

Same here. Blue was ahead locally and globally but at the rewards screen it said second for both and, presumably, awarded on that basis.

:-/

• KiwiMarinaKiwiMarina Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I'm the only wolves team member in my district, was ahead of bears by over 200 and didn't even get any rewards like i normally do. I know wolves didnt win, worldwide but for a few previous seasons but i still got rewards for my local score... Nothing now. Disappointed. This whole update, even with Gilda's quests not being able to be collected since the update is highly disappointing.

• AnduAndu Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

Did anyone get a first ranking ? In their summary screen ?

• NibblepieNibblepie Member Posts: 4

Same. Eagles 3rd in local despite me working to get 1st by a slim margin with just a few hours to go. While not inconceivable that someone got over the top after I went to sleep there was a long way back to 3rd. It was clearly awarded incorrectly. Region Paint Spot Horse

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited 7:12AM

Same as @BusterBuddy3117 . First in local & global ranking but the reward screen said both 2nd. Region Doncaster Junction.