Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Catanian Friendship quest leaves notification on screen

StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Game Feedback

When you have a pending (started or resources collected) friendship quest for a Catanian the notification above the quest menu always shows 1 notification

Post edited by CATANFiona on
6 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

It looks to be the quest complete notification and won't disappear till you find the Catanian again.

While it may not be a bug specifically. It is annoying as you can't dismiss it

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 236 Admin

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the bug reported is still occurring by upvoting this issue, otherwise we will be closing it out. Thank you!

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭

I don’t think this is a bug at all but rather a design issue.

I’ve seen many talking about this how it may be annoying to have them appear when the game starts but some may like it. 🤷‍♂️

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 236 Admin

Thanks for clarifying! I am going to move this to feedback, you have great suggestions. I will surface this to the team.

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited November 2020

This is very annoying. I've constantly had notifications of completed friend quests all of this season & kept trying to remember how many there are so I know when I get a new notification for something. I often miss new notifications because of the friend quest completed notifications.

• CuddlepieCuddlepie Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

The notifications keep flashing up on the main screen too. Imagine having 5 notifications from pending friendship quests plus a regular quest flash by - it takes a substantial amount of time.

Nothing on the bottom right of the map is clickable. I have to keep rotating the map away to click the shrub/resource centre that has appeared in the corner below the notifications otherwise it keeps taking me to the quests page.

Not a bug, but a design issue. I don’t need the constant reminders of the finished friendship quests.

• WeissWeiss Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Yes. The announcement/reminder is rather annoying at times if it gets in the way of you clicking a resource or settlement. Or even a shrub. And the only way to resolve is to either wait for it all to disturb or rotate the map.

As for the number notifications for the quest completed, I have given up and just make a mental note of Catanian friendship quests completed. This way, I will not go in all the time to check.

• DerwentDerwent Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Wish it would also tell you where they are to go back and complete the quest, instead of either trying to remember where they were or hoping to find them randomly somewhere.. so annoying..

Also, does anyone else have their friends list constantly lagging? I've got about 40 friends in there and everything I scroll, it half freezes, then continues.. so slow, can't even sort or filter the list! Why not be able to show most interacted or nearby?