settlement over laid in normal map grid

iPhone 11 Plus version 14.0.1

Post edited by CATANGray on
42 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #13610

Comments

• AlbaacAlbaac Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

Started a dice mini game to find the dice already spinning quite fast before throwing. After finishing game and returning to world view, mini game view was overlaid?

Using version 1.6.4 on iPhone.

• PalOomPalOom Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Sometimes the minigame freezes and you can't roll the dice and you can't get out of the minigame.

Total restart of the game and the minigame works again.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 238 Admin

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the bug reported is still occurring by upvoting this issue, otherwise we will be closing it out. Thank you!

• HenriHenri Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Have encountered my mini game freezing at settlements a few times. Game freezes and causes my phone to lag. Image shown below.

Have to cut the game and restart it. Of course, when this happens with my totem, I am removed from the settlement and the token used was wasted before completing everything I had set out to do.

For the record, my phone is a Huawei P30 Pro and I've never seen it lag until this happened.

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭

Happens from time to time. Sometimes coz resource/inventory is full and its for ing you to salvage card/resouces. Other times i have no idea why it even freezes

Thanks for letting us know! I have updated the status of this issue.

• OctarineOctarine Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

This happens to me roughly every second game since the last update. Exactly like the picture posted above, the dice shows as misshapen and spinning.

• Suzyau66Suzyau66 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Mini games dice won't stop spinning uses dice game card but no reward. Die and dice game appear in the world.

Ok, it has stopped doing this (so far) BUT when I go back to the backpack after clicking "done" and choosing the next game to play, it does not go to the new game, it goes to the rewards screen of the previous game.

I have to go back to the map screen and then to the backpack to get to play the next game. It makes the gameplay experience, on top of the already awful auto choosing of the next game to play.

I spoke too soon - it still does the dice spinny thing when I play the next card it offers me.

So it's either "play next" and freeze the game, or click through about 6 screens to play the dice game of my choosing :(

• bluesfemmebluesfemme Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

I have the problem of the dice game hanging, freezing,with the added problem it might shake or fit first. I lose my dice card. Usually I can only restart the app. If it exits voluntarily, I get the weird amalgamation vision. Pixel 3.

If I try to upload the pic the post above will not post 🙄

• RobberRobber Member Posts: 1

Got the above same issues appearing in 1.20.1. Dice spinning rapidly in certain minigames, huge slowdown for entire phone until app is closed. Dice can be thrown with persistent swipes but camera does not reset to original throwing position. Multiple gold tiles present. If "Done" is pressed when next minigame option is provided, overworld has minigame map overlayed, die is visible above map and game is near- or completely unresponsive until restart.

Huawei BLL-L22, Android 7.0

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 320 ✭✭✭

It looks like 2 or more mini games have been loaded simultaneously on the screen. 🤔

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭

If im not wrong, this bug appears when u click done and choose another dice instead of the one prompted? It happened to me a few times today and im trying to recall what prompted it..

• WindWind Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭

100% sure theres a gamebreaking bug in the next button so cant chain them....

also please ...really please fix the get resource mini games option to get one i wanted instead of a random crapshoot....also get a bag option to access while at settlements especially in totem mode

• FridaFrida Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I get this issue frequently, usually after playing 2 games in a row, the 3rd game will go crazy. And guaranteed to happen when in settlement with a totem - have to completely restart the game and spend another totem coin to get back into the settlement again

• WindWind Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Ok i am pretty pissed off with this bug.

i demand an urgent version update fix for this annoying gamebreaking bug.

i already lost like 2 epics and a few totem tokems cauz of this freezing bug

i always try to be careful around the next button but sometimes the game would stuff me around and lose me an epic which i really prefer to hoard for emergency/late season usage.

i also demand compensation

hope you developers understand the frustration ffrom this freezing buga as minigames are a very important daily usage feature for the game to be functional.

/rant

• RavNRavN Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Only encountered this issue since the new season started. Game freezes with spinning dice and upon restart I've lost the card and the resources

• FinnoFinno Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

While playing minigame the screen slowly zooms right into the first die location but you can still throw the remaining dice - even though you can't see them any more because the camera stays fixed and zoomed into first die.

After you collect your resources and click done, you go back out to the game world and still see the minigame tiles overlaid onto the game world.

Hilarious screen shot attached.

• DanskeNDanskeN Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Same Happens for me when playing minigames. Dice are spinning like crazy.

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the bug reported is still occurring by upvoting this issue, otherwise we will be closing it out. Thank you!

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭

Still occurs on 1.20.1

• WeissWeiss Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

****... I missed this post. And posted a new one on the issue that keeps reoccurring after 2 to 3 games. I had to shut down the game and start it again. Then it happens after another 2 to 3 games. Irritating AF.

• WeissWeiss Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

As per the above images, I get glitches with the dice not displaying properly after 2 or 3 games and the dice just flies. The dice map does not display properly and it will show up on the normal map too. And it is not just once. I have been shutting down and restarting after every 2 to 3 games. But it reoccurs again when I played another 2 to 3 games.

• denlillepiratdenlillepirat Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
  • GodotGodot Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Strangely, every time I try to play next dice Toss game for resources, the next game goes unstable. What I mean is that the next die is twitching and, if thrown the game locks up with the camera slowly panning into the location the die lands. Waiting doesn't seem to fix, so I have to close the game.

If, after playing a dice Toss game, I claim rewards and go back to the inventory, then I can start another dice game, and it works normally.