Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

(1.27) Misssing explorer point claim button?

WindWind Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭

dunno if this is a bug but should be theres a button that say Okay ? And when i will get my EP?

34 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

Bug #15415

Comments

• ZorblaxZorblax Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

+1 unable to make the notification for this go away

• SchytherSchyther Member Posts: 4

+1 for me too.

• jonnosanjonnosan Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Me too.

• daedae Member Posts: 29 ✭✭

Bump - same here

• TebiniumTebinium Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

I got them on level up so I'm expecting them at season end too.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 357 Admin

Hello - Can everyone confirm who is experiencing this issue what version of the app they are on?

edited January 11

Hi - Thanks for reporting this issue. We are working on an immediate fix to this issue. I will update the status of the bug on this thread once it is fixed.

This inbox message shouldn't grant Explorer Points, you should receive them with the update, but it shouldn't be lingering in your inbox.

• OzeagleOzeagle Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

I got the "Claim Rewards" option on this message today, looks like it's been fixed for me at least.

• ButtonBashButtonBash Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Also got it tonight. Looks to be fixed.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

In this message nowhere is mentioned something like:"here you have 1 (or several) explorer points for free. I did not expect to be a button to claim something, probably because I'm not that greedy...? ;) :P The message was marked as read only after I leveled up (31) also after the level up I was able to purchase the packages in the store for 100 G, so this is kinda connected

• ExplorerXExplorerX Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Also got the Claim Rewards button today and all of my Explorer Points added, seems to be fixed. I hope the Gilda quest fix is next

• Qu33nAnG3LQu33nAnG3L Member Posts: 38 ✭✭✭

Same issue here

Click Open, read, press OK, remains in inbox status Open.

This issue should be fixed now. Please leave a comment if you are still experiencing it.