News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

FableHA_final_FINAL_v19_(internal only).gif

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 452 Admin
edited July 19 in News & Announcements
Post edited by CATANFiona on

Comments

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Member Posts: 43 ✭✭

Is this going to be the CATAN version of a Drone, from Ingress?

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

Isn’t totem exactly that?

That’s true. Not sure what it could be then.

edited July 3

Team R o c k e t ( I hope not). 😬

Why is that word censored? 😳

Maybe not an evil team, but I know Pokémon GO have sponsored gift balloons so perhaps that?

@CATANFiona what is that? 😅

Would be nice looking logo TBH. 😅

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

Interesting 🤔🤔🤔

@Grogyan How sure are you!? I want to believe that's the case, but is the current version of the game really ready for the global launch?

edited July 4

They still have some achievement updates coming . I wouldn’t think it’s coming out yet in July.

Besides the game being very buggy still but it’s possible that it never changes.

• Rizka6XVRizka6XV Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited July 5

A balloon oh that's good.

But before that I think you must fix the camera view, it always reset after do a thing and also the spin view of the camera are very confusing.

And please cut the animation. All the animation in this game are very long and laggy. You have to make it simple like in ingress, because this is outdoor game not indoor game right. It's not necessary to watch a long animation on the street.😓.

Tks.

Based on CATANDominick’s comment:

2) The game will launch, when it's ready. We cannot give you any further information on this topic at this point. Do not expect for further countries to be added to the beta any time soon.

It doesn’t seem likely that there will be a global release soon. But then maybe so. It says “beta”, but not about an actual release.

That's the issue with CWE team. Unlike other games, they haven't given even a roadmap as to when we can, at least, expect to see. All they have is a vague answer and that's all. At least now, they should let us know when we can expect the game

At least you can say, somewhere in 2021 and people will actually stop asking that particular question! 😅

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭

@PkmnTrainerJ problem is also, all modern games are never "ready" for Worldwide rollout.

Transformers Heavy Metal has just begun it's beta in New Zealand, been trying it out.

Other than some missing features, there is no reason for it to be immediately rolled out worldwide. It is less buggier than World Explorers