CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Fabled Building Cards Are Undestroyable

PottemagerPottemager Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

It is impossible to salvage for example the Fabled Bacon card in order to make room in the inventory.

Neither in the inventory view where you see all your building cards nor in the view where you see just one building card is it possible to salvage fabled builing cards. Nothing happens when I click on the button to confirm salvaging. Not even an error message appears.

Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Game version: 1.58.4

Tagged:
6 votes

Bug: Intended - Not A Bug · Last Updated

Working as intended. Bug#18107.

Comments

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭

Mmmmmm.... Fabled Bacon...

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭

I agree that there should be more information to the player as to why they aren't salvageable.

Because these are limited to the season, they should ideally, be used, such as on a Personal Settlement or public settlement that you have easy access to on * tiles

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭

Undestroyable ?

At least the game does not risk removing them from me, as it sometimes does for other cards when I click on the X to quit and there is a connection problem with slow reaction.

In these cases of slowness, the game can also decide to craft unwanted cards like markets ...

That said, these fabled bacon put forward by the Carousel have the unfortunate tendency to jump on their own instead of another desired card in a settlement.

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

Also noticed this - granted it won't be often that we want to destroy them... but it might happen.

maybe they could worth more RP when destroyed?

• SnakePliskenDkSnakePliskenDk Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

They give so much VP... So why would you want not to use them... Or buy some more room...

I see the point of course 🙂

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

You cannot use them all if you only have Personal and Golden Settlements available and no community settlements. 😅